Subscribe to the Daily Bugle
The Export/Import Daily Update (“The Daily Bugle”) is the newsletter to inform readers of changes to defense and high-tech trade laws and regulations.
The Export/Import Daily Update, “The Daily Bugle”, is a FREE newsletter from Full Circle Compliance released every business day to thousands of subscribers worldwide, who rely on its content to stay informed about the latest amendments and developments concerning strategic trade regulations of the United States, Canada, European Union, Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, and other countries and international organizations.
Daily Bugle editors James E. Bartlett III, Alexander Witt, Salvatore Di Misa, and Elina Tsapouri check the following sources daily: the U.S. Federal Register, Congressional Record, Commerce/AES, Commerce/BIS, DHS/CBP, DOJ/ATF, DoD/DSS, DoD/DTSA, State/DDTC, Treasury/OFAC, White House, and similar websites of Australia, Canada, EU, Germany, the Netherlands, UK, Japan, and other countries and international organizations.
The Daily Bugle also offers various advertising opportunities, including the possibility of posting job openings, and submitting training events & conferences listings. The Daily Bugle also welcomes written contributions related to a current international trade compliance topic of interest to our readership.
Read the Editorial Policy here.
Advertise in the Daily Bugle
The Export/Import Daily Update, “The Daily Bugle”, is a FREE newsletter from Full Circle Compliance, released every business day to thousands of subscribers worldwide, who rely on its content to stay informed about the latest amendments and developments concerning strategic trade regulations of the United States, Canada, European Union, Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, and other countries and international organizations.
The Bugle currently has approximately 8,000 subscribers at over 500 companies, universities, and government agencies worldwide. We receive on average ten to fifteen new subscription requests per day. Every subscriber is a trade professional who personally subscribed for the Daily Bugle. We do not accept bulk or third-party subscriptions. Subscribers regularly forward the newsletter to their peers or posts it on their company intranet-site.
The Export/Import Daily Update, “The Daily Bugle”, is released every business day, usually between 2 and 5 PM EST. Monday and Friday editions of the Daily Bugle contain lists of job openings, and training events and conferences, respectively.
The Daily Bugle currently offers two advertisement options:
- Placement of an advertisement / banner, and
- Placement of a training event, webinar or conference announcement.
We have different advertisement spaces to place your banner and promote your message effectively. Depending on your needs, we can assist you in designing tailored banners through our connection with a world-class marketing & design agency.
- On this page, specify the days you would like your banner to be displayed in the Daily Bugle. In the event you want your advertisement to be displayed on recurring days (e.g. on Mondays only), please provide this information on the following page in the “notes section”. Note that the number of Mondays must be equal to the number of days specified above. After specifying the number of days you would like your advertisement to be displayed and would like to place your order, click on the ‘Confirm Order’ button, this will start the process of reserving advertisement space in the Daily Bugle for the days you have indicated.
- In the following checkout page, please specify the billing details for your order. Moreover, you will also create an account on this page, which will allow you to monitor your order, pay for the advertisement space, and upload your advertisement banner. Also, you are able to add a note to your order, if necessary, such as specific recurring advertising dates. In the bottom of this page, you will see a detailed overview of the selected advertisement, and the Order Total. By clicking the button ‘Request Confirmation’ your order will enter our system and we will start our process of reviewing your order in regards to any company conflicts. Within 2 business days we will confirm whether or not the process will move forward and will inform you of any next steps. Prior to our confirmation you will not be charged for the advertisement space.
- On the page following the checkout page you will see the details of your placed order – in an overview. Once we have performed our review process you will receive a confirmation email, which will indicate payment steps, and will allow you to upload your advertisement banner to us.
- To get insight into your running and completed orders, please see the ‘My Account’ section. Here you will be able to get an overview of placed orders, submitted orders and completed orders. Also, you will be able to make payments, upload banner files, cancel an order or view order specifics.
We publish a list of over 150 international trade compliance job openings in every Monday edition of the Daily Bugle. Submitting a job opening to our list is FREE OF CHARGE.
We kindly ask you to submit your job opening(s) in this submission form. Please, keep us informed of any changes concerning your job opening(s) so we can keep the list current.
We publish a list of approximately 100 international trade compliance training events, webinars and conferences in every Friday edition of the Daily Bugle. Submitting a training event, webinar or conference listing is FREE of CHARGE.
We kindly ask you to submit your event listing(s) in this submission form. Please, keep us informed of any changes concerning your listing(s) so we can keep our the current.