Full Circle Compliance presents:
U.S. and EU Sanctions and Embargoes - 4 February 2020
Full Circle Compliance now welcomes registrations for its renewed awareness training course “U.S. and EU Sanctions and Embargoes.”
Internationally operating companies need to be informed with rapidly changing economic sanctions restrictions. This awareness-level training course addresses a number of hot topics in relation to the increase of EU and U.S. sanctions and embargo regulations.
This course is specifically designed for compliance professionals and those in a similar role who aim to stay up-to-date with the latest U.S. and European Union sanction regulations.
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations in the U.S. and the EU including:
– Overview of current U.S. and EU sanctions, including Russia, Iran, and Cuba;
– Extraterritoriality of U.S. sanctions on EU companies
– Key differences between U.S. and EU sanction programs
– Latest OFAC enforcement cases and lessons learned
– Tips and tricks on sanction compliance for compliance professionals
Training Event: Awareness Course: “U.S. and EU Sanctions and Embargoes”
Date: Tuesday, 4 February 2020
Registration and welcome: 9:00 am – 9.30 am
Training course hours: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Location: Full Circle Compliance, Landgoed Groenhoven, Dorpsstraat 6, Bruchem, The Netherlands.
Instructors: Alexander Witt, Associate, Full Circle Compliance
|Admission Fee||€ 475,– (excl. VAT)|
|Early Bird Fee||€ 400,– (excl. VAT)|
SAVE €75,– by signing up before 24 December 2020.
Further Questions? If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +31 (0)23 – 844 – 9046.
* Please, check this event page for the latest information concerning this event.