Full Circle Compliance presents:
An Introduction to EU / Dutch Dual-Use and Military Export Controls
12 May 2020
This 1-day training course will take place on Tuesday, 12 May 2020 at the Full Circle Compliance office at Landgoed Groenhoven, Bruchem, the Netherlands, and is ideally suited for compliance professionals and those in a similar role who aim to gain a better understanding of EU and Dutch export control laws and regulations, related compliance requirements, and industry’s best practices.
Who should attend
Compliance professionals or those in a similar role in any industry affected by EU/Dutch export controls (e.g. manufacturing, logistics/freight forwarding, research & development, aerospace & defense, government, etc.).
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations that are subject to EU and Dutch dual-use and/or military export controls, including:
- The EU and Dutch regulatory framework
- Key concepts and definitions
- Practical tips regarding classification and licensing;
- Essential steps to ensure a compliant shipment
- Identifying red flag situations and handling (potential) non-compliance issues
- Recent enforcement trends, and
- The latest developments regarding EU and Dutch Internal Compliance Program requirements and best practices
This course will be given in Dutch language. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training course.
- Training Event: Awareness Course “An Introduction to EU / Dutch Dual-Use and Military Export Controls.”
- Date: Tuesday, 12 May 2020
- Location: Full Circle Compliance, Landgoed Groenhoven, Dorpsstraat 6, Bruchem, The Netherlands
- Registration and welcome: 9:00 am – 9.30 am
- Training course hours: 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
- Instructor: Marco F.N. Crombach MSc (Senior Manager)
- Information & Registration: For more information concerning course, please download the event brochure.
- Registration: To register, submit the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please, always check the event page for the latest information concerning the training course.