Full Circle Compliance presents:
An Introduction to EU / Dutch Dual-Use and Military Export Controls
12 May 2020
This 1-day training course will take place on Tuesday, 12 May 2020 at the Park Plaza Victoria Hotel, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is ideally suited for compliance professionals and those in a similar role who aim to gain a better understanding of EU and Dutch export control laws and regulations, related compliance requirements, and industry’s best practices.
Who should attend
Compliance professionals or those in a similar role in any industry affected by EU/Dutch export controls (e.g. manufacturing, logistics/freight forwarding, research & development, aerospace & defense, government, etc.).
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations that are subject to EU and Dutch dual-use and/or military export controls, including:
- The EU and Dutch regulatory framework
- Key concepts and definitions
- Practical tips regarding classification and licensing;
- Essential steps to ensure a compliant shipment
- Identifying red flag situations and handling (potential) non-compliance issues
- Recent enforcement trends, and
- The latest developments regarding EU and Dutch Internal Compliance Program requirements and best practices
This course will be given in Dutch language. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training course.
- Training Event: Awareness Course “An Introduction to EU / Dutch Dual-Use and Military Export Controls.”
- Date: Tuesday, 12 May 2020
- Location: Park Plaza Victoria Hotel, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Registration and welcome: 9:00 am – 9.30 am
- Training course hours: 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
- Instructor: Marco F.N. Crombach MSc (Senior Manager)
- Information & Registration: For more information concerning course, please download the event brochure.
- Registration: To register, submit the registration form to email@example.com
*Please, always check the event page for the latest information concerning the training course.