Full Circle Compliance now welcomes registrations for its renewed awareness training course “U.S. Export Controls: the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) from a non-U.S. perspective.”
This 1-day training course will take place on Tuesday, 9 April 2019 at our office at Landgoed Groenhoven, Bruchem, the Netherland, and is ideally suited for compliance professionals and those in a similar role who wish to stay up to date with the latest U.S. export control requirements that apply to non-U.S. transactions and industry’s best practices.
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations outside the U.S. that are subject to U.S. export controls, including: the U.S. regulatory framework, key concepts and definitions, tips regarding classification and licensing, essential steps to ensure a U.S. export control compliant shipment, how to handle a (potential) non-compliance issues, recent enforcement trends, and of course the latest regulatory trends and developments. Participants receive a certification upon completion of the training.
- Training Event: Awareness Course “U.S. Export Controls: ITAR & EAR from a non-U.S. Perspective”
- Date: Tuesday, 9 April 2019
- Registration and welcome: 9:00 am – 9.30 am
- Training course: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
- Location: Full Circle Compliance, Landgoed Groenhoven, Dorpsstraat 6, Bruchem, The Netherlands.
- Instructors: Michael E. Farrell (Partner and Director) & drs. Alexander P. Bosch (Senior Associate).
- Information & Registration: For more information concerning this course, please download the event brochure here. To register, complete our registration form and submit it to email@example.com.
|Admission Fee||€ 475,– (excl. VAT)|
|Early Bird Fee||€ 400,– (excl. VAT)|
SAVE €75,– by signing up before 18 February 2019.
Do you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 15 65 02 09 (course-related inquiries) or +31 (0)23 – 844 – 9046 (general inquiries).
*Please, check this event page for the latest information concerning this event.