Full Circle Compliance is pleased to announce its next training course:
Designing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions
Organizations handling military and dual-use items must comply with export control laws and regulations and related trade restrictions, such as sanctions and embargoes. Developing an Internal Compliance Program (ICP) is considered a best practice to ensure compliant transactions and to prevent non-compliance situations that can disrupt business operations and access to important markets and technologies. But compliance is more than just meeting regulatory requirements; it enhances trust among business partners and government officials. In certain cases, when organized efficiently, it can create new business opportunities.
This training course is designed for compliance officers and professionals who aim to enhance their organization’s compliance efforts. The course will cover multiple topics and tackle various key questions, including but not limited to:
- Setting the Scene: ensuring compliance in the export control and sanctions arena
- What is expected from your organization? Official frameworks and guidelines from U.S. and European government agencies
- Key elements of an ICP
- Best practice tips for developing an ICP
- Enhancing your current compliance activities
- Internal controls samples (policies, procedures, instructions)
- Strategic benefits of an ICP.
This course includes hands-on exercises, compliance peer networking, and a personal testimony of a subject matter expert, who developed and implemented an ICP within his company.
- Date: Tuesday, 5 February 2019
- Registration & Welcome: 9.00 – 9.30 am
- Training Course: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
- Location: Full Circle Compliance, Landgoed Groenhoven, Dorpsstraat 6, Bruchem, The Netherlands.
- Instructors: Ghislaine C.Y. Gillessen RA & Marco F.N. Crombach MSc. Guest speaker to be confirmed.
- Information & Registration: For more information, download the event brochure HERE. To register please complete the Registration Form HERE and submit it to email@example.com.
|Admission Fee||€ 475,- (Excl. VAT)|
|Early Bird Fee||€ 400,- (Excl. VAT)
SAVE €75,- by signing up before 31 December 2018.
For further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)23 – 844 – 9046.