The Export/Import Daily Update (“The Daily Bugle”) is a newsletter emailed every business day to thousands of subscribers, to inform readers of changes to defense and high-tech trade laws and regulations. We check the following U.S. sources daily: Federal Register, Congressional Record, Commerce/AES, Commerce/BIS, DHS/CBP, DOJ/ATF, DoD/DSS, DoD/DTSA, State/DDTC, Treasury/OFAC, White House, and similar websites of Australia, Canada, European Union, U.K., and other countries and international organizations. Subscriptions are free.
It is now also possible to advertise in the Daily Bugle. We provide several advertising positions in the Daily Bugle at various rates. For more information, please visit our advertising page or contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* RIGHTS & RESTRICTIONS: This email contains no proprietary, classified, or export-controlled information. All items are obtained from public sources or are published with permission of private contributors, and may be freely circulated without further permission. Any further use of contributors’ material, however, must comply with applicable copyright laws.
* CAVEAT: ARTICLES IN THIS PUBLICATION ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF CITED SOURCES, ARE NOT THE OPINIONS OF FCC ADVISORY B.V., OR ITS EDITOR, AND ARE NOT ENDORSED BY FCC ADVISORY B.V.. This email is for general information only. The contents cannot be relied upon as legal or expert advice. Consult your own legal counsel or compliance specialists before taking actions based upon news items or opinions from this or other unofficial sources. If any U.S. federal tax issue is discussed in this communication, it was not intended or written by the author or sender for, and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or for promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter.
* SUBSCRIPTIONS: Fill in the “Subscribe” boxes on the left side of this page. To avoid sending unwanted copies, we do not accept bulk email addresses or requests on behalf of another person. Please include your full professional contact information (name, title, company, email address, and telephone), and tell us how you heard about the Ex/Im Daily Update. We do not sell or trade subscriber information.
* TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Use the SafeUnsubscribe link at the bottom of each edition of the Daily Bugle, or send an email request for removal to JEBartlett@fullcirclecompliance.eu.
* For technical questions please contact DailyBugle@fullcirclecompliance.eu